Some athletes will be able to wear their respective school uniforms and some cannot. All coaches must follow the WIAA Rules and Regulations governing out of season and summer contact days. If your school has NOT YET ended their 2018-2019 school year on or before June 8th you CANNOT WEAR your school’s uniform and your COACH CANNOT coach you at this meet. If your school has ended their 2018-2019 school year on or before June 8th , athletes CAN wear the school uniform and coaches can coach the athletes, as long as this day is counted toward the maximum of five summer contact days allowed before July 31st .
Regardless of when your school ends its school year, Athletes are allowed to use
school equipment at this meet. i.e., shots, discs, measuring tapes, poles, batons,
starting blocks, etc.
1) Throwing events: 3 throws in the trials flights with the top 9 throwers advancing to the finals with 3 more throws.
2) Horizontal jumps: 3 jumps in the trials flights with the top 9 jumpers advancing to the finals with 3 more jumps.
3) High Jump: Starting height will be determined according to the entries, just as we do in the WIAA state meet series. We will use the five alive format of jumping.
4) Pole Vault: Starting height will be determined according to the entries, just as we do in the WIAA state meet series. We will use the five alive format of jumping.
1) All running events will be timed finals. There will NOT be trials heats and then finals.
2) Relay team members must wear same uniforms or similar colored uniforms.
We realize that some athletes might be able to wear school uniforms and some might not, depending on when your respective school ends their school year.
1) Medals will be awarded for the top 8 places in each event.
2) Medals will be presented throughout the meet at the awards stand at the 50 yard line
adjacent to the spectator bleachers.